Saturday February 18th
Venue: Turl Street Kitchen
There is crash space (email email@example.com), food, and a lovely social – we look forward to seeing you there. The day will run from 10-4pm in the Turl Street Kitchen – please be prompt as there’s lots to do.
- How are we going to get new people involved
- How are we going to organise together as a collective
- How will the practicalities work for things like: induction, details of membership and inclusion etcAgenda (still to be finalised)
1. What will CJC do next (3 hours)
- ‘Energy justice/democracy discussion’
Following on from Fuel Poverty Action and Big 6 action, reflect on longer term political aims (This is one of the things we included in our priorities for the year)
- What actions could we do, what other working groups might we need?
2. Building the CJC network (2 hours)
- Outreach/publicity(promoting CJC and getting more people involved)
- Local groups/national network (how to get local groups set-up. how to organise nationally, ie how often to meet etc.)
- Membership/openness (setting up processes ie induction, membership, inclusion in group etc.)
Climate activism is back – and we need you to be a part of it